San Francisco Personal Injury Attorney
Anna Dubrovsky Law Group is a boutique law firm in the heart of the Bay Area. We are a specialized firm with the reputation of being aggressive, hands-on and reliable. This means that we will fight for your case until we win a most favorable outcome for you and your family. Our team of attorneys is experienced and willing to take on cases both big and small. No matter if you have a $10,000 case or a $1 million case, you will receive the undivided attention of our attorneys. This is the beauty of working with a boutique firm. You will not speak with several different people over the course of your case, never knowing who is on top of what. At Anna Dubrovsky Law Group, we treat every client with the personalized and professional consideration that we would want our own friends and family to experience.
We are proud of the service we offer to our community, providing each and every client with top quality representation. Anna Dubrovsky Law Group is a firm you can put your full trust in. We have a history of success and have been known to win some of the toughest cases, mainly because we are not afraid to go up against corporate insurance companies or defense attorneys. We are the firm that will go the extra mile to interview any defendants, witnesses and medical professionals involved in a case. With you and your family’s best interest in mind, we will fight to maximize your financial compensation while defending your rights. To work with a team that will guide and consult you every step of the way, utilize the reputable and fierce Anna Dubrovsky Law Group.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Have Recovered Millions Of Dollars For Our Clients
If you are injured in an accident or as a result of someone else’s negligence, the Anna Dubrovsky Law Group will work tirelessly to make sure that you receive the compensation to which you are entitled. Our experienced personal injury attorneys will explain your rights, the legal process and the role of your lawyers in a simple and clear manner. We have recovered millions of dollars from corporations and insurance companies and have an excellent record of securing favorable settlements and jury verdicts for our clients.
We understand that no matter how obvious the other party’s negligence or fault may be, opposing counsel and insurance companies will almost always try to place some or all of the blame on the victim.
We protect victims, safeguarding them against such defense tactics, by presenting a solid case and aggressively pursuing the defendant. We have an excellent reputation amongst clients, judges, insurance companies and defense attorneys. We are not afraid to take cases that other personal injury attorneys would forgo because we are confident in our methods and our superior investigative practices.
We have won many cases that, at first glance, looked as if all the evidence was against our client. However, our attorneys worked very hard to find evidence against the responsible parties that were missed by police investigating the accident. The Anna Dubrovsky Law Group will compassionately guide you through this difficult process, vigorously argue your case, and win you the justice you deserve.
Our firm focuses on matters involving motorcycle accidents, car accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, head/brain injuries, dog bite injury cases, wrongful death claims, mass tort litigation, civil litigation, product liability claims.
If you have been injured, it is vital to consult an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. You must file your case within a certain time limit called the “statute of limitations,” or your right to sue will be permanently lost. Statutes vary for each type of case and in each state. The Anna Dubrovsky Law Group will thoroughly examine every aspect of your case and will fight tenaciously to help you secure a favorable outcome.
Call Today 415-746-1477
How We Can Help You
1 We will meticulously investigate every fact of the case, as even the smallest detail can affect the outcome.
2 We will gather incident reports, accident reports, police reports and medical records.
3 We we will interview witnesses, conduct depositions of responsible parties, witnesses and medical professionals, such as emergency responders, nurses, doctors and therapists.
4 We will use the full scope of our significant resource pool to investigate accidents immediately and thoroughly.
5 We will evaluate general and specific risks involved in pursuing your case.
6 We will take the time and effort to make you feel as comfortable as possible during this difficult process and give you the personal attention you deserve.
We Get Results for Our Clients
Da Silva vs Thompson Harvey Transportation, Inc. Trucking Company
- $4.7 Million Jury Verdict with 25% comparative fault — San Mateo Superior Court
- Motorcycle vs. Tractor-Trailer Collision. Damages were highly disputed by the defense
- Multiple injuries sustained by Plaintiff; liability highly contested by Defense
Anna Dubrovsky was nominated for Trial Lawyer of the Year for this case
Pedestrian vs The State of California
- $4,315,000 Settlement
- Pedestrian versus motor vehicle
- Catastrophic injuries
- State of California was sued for dangerous conditions of an on-ramp where incident occurred
Vayner vs Sanhuez
- $775,000 Jury Verdict — San Francisco Superior Court
- Two Car Motor Vehicle Collision
- Client sustained spinal injuries
Anna Dubrovsky was nominated for Street Fighter of the Year for this case
Pedestrian vs Motor Vehicle
- $1,000,000 Settlement
- Policy limit settlement
- Traumatic brain injury
Anthony vs Li
- $650,235 Jury Verdict — San Francisco Superior Court
- Motor vehicle accident
- Client’s injuries included back, neck, wrist and jaw (TMJ) injuries
Anna Dubrovsky was nominated for 2018 Trial Lawyer of the Year for this case
Slip and Fall Accident
- $1,200,000 Settlement
- Injuries to head, neck, back and other body parts
Tsinker vs Qasem
- $515,000 Jury Verdict — Alameda County Superior Court
- Pedestrian versus SUV incident
- Injuries included hip fracture
Bicyclist vs. Auto
- $900,000 Settlement
- Wrist injury, requiring surgery
Hendrix vs. Owens
- $365,000 Jury Verdict — San Mateo County Superior Court
- Motor vehicle accident
- Injuries to lower back
Pedestrian vs. Auto
- $900,000 Settlement
- Shoulder injuries, requiring several surgeries
Contact San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyers at the Anna Dubrovsky Law Group, Inc.
Have you been injured in an accident? If so, you can count on the experienced San Francisco injury lawyers at the Anna Dubrovsky Law Group, Inc. for aggressive legal advocacy and effective help pursuing justice and compensation.
Potential Personal Injury Compensation Can Include:
- Medical expenses
- Damage to property
- Loss of income
- Loss of relationship
- Physical disability
- Pain & suffering
- Wrongful death
- Loss of enjoyment
To find out more about how we can help you, contact us today by calling (415) 746-1477 or (800) 440-6313 or by emailing us using the contact form.
While our San Francisco personal injury attorneys will compassionately guide you through the complexities of the Californian legal process, they will also vigorously defend your rights and look after your best interests while fighting against insurance companies and defense attorneys. Our goal is to bring your case to a successful resolution, while maximizing your financial compensation so that you can move on with your live and focus on your future.
Motorcycle accident law is a very specialized area of expertise and Anna Dubrovsky Law Firm has an excellent reputation in this realm.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that more than 40,000 people die in car accidents each year and countless others are seriously injured as the result of careless motorists.
Head/Brain Injury Accidents
The human brain is the control center for every vital activity needed to survive and flourish. It is a delicate and complex organ that is susceptible to injury in a variety of ways.
Mass Tort Litigation
Mass tort litigation deals with scenarios where an individual or company does harm to a group of people as a result of a negligent action or a faulty product.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA), close to 5,000 fatal pedestrian accidents occur each year, and more than 78,000 result in serious injuries.
Bicyclists have an equal right to the roadway. Many drivers who share the roadways with bicyclists ignore this group and focus only on other cars and trucks.
Dog Bite Injuries
Dogs are loved and trusted companions for many people. However, there are times when man’s best friend can turn dangerous and attack a human.
Although no sum of money can ever make up for the untimely loss of a loved one, pursuing a wrongful death lawsuit can be key to obtaining justice and compensation.
According to data from the U.S. Department of Transportation, about 140,215,987,089 fatal and non-fatal truck accidents occur every year.
Slip and Fall Accidents
Slip, trip and fall accidents are very common and can result in serious injury, resulting in millions of Americans seeking emergency medical care annually.
If you have lost a loved one, spouse, child or other family member as a result of the negligence of another, it is your right to pursue legal action.
Our experienced attorneys can represent you in cases where consumer products have caused you harm through defect or malfunction.
Tips For What To Do If You’ve Been Involved In An Accident
Taking the following steps after a car, truck or motorcycle accident can help ensure that you are doing everything you can to protect your legal rights.
- STOP. If you don’t stop, you can be charged with a felony “hit and run.”
- DO NOT VOLUNTEER TOO MUCH INFORMATION.
- CALL THE POLICE.
- SURVEY THE SCENE. See if the other people involved in the accident have been injured, and call an ambulance if necessary. Make sure to get treatment for and document your injuries.
- GATHER INFORMATION from all others involved in the accident. Record their names, addresses, phone numbers, drivers’ license numbers and vehicle registration information. Also, note the vehicle makes, models and years, license plate numbers and registration expiration. Make sure you obtain all of the insurance information for each involved motorist, including the name of the carrier, agent, policy number and phone number of the agent.
- LOOK FOR WITNESSES and gather information from bystanders who may have seen the accident.
- TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS of the vehicles involved in the collision. Document property damage, traffic control signals or devices, roadway conditions, physical injuries or anything else that clarifies what happened.
- FILE REPORTS. If police do not come to the scene, you should still file a police report as soon as possible to officially state your version of what occurred. You are also required to file a report with the Department of Motor Vehicles if another person is injured or if property damage exceeds $500.00.
- CONTACT ANNA DUBROVSKY LAW GROUP. If you have been injured, it is vital to consult an experienced personal injury attorney in San Francisco as soon as possible. You must file your case within a certain time limit called the “statute of limitations,” or your right to sue will be permanently lost. Statutes vary for each type of case and in each state. Time is of the essence in legal matters.
- SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. It is important to seek medical attention promptly after the accident. Many personal injury cases involve head trauma, which may not seem serious at the time of the incident, but symptoms may present themselves over time. Getting an accurate assessment of your injuries will help your lawyer better prepare your case.